I guess I should start by introducing myself - I work for Intel as a security researcher leading a team doing security evaluation of various future products and technologies. I've been a private consultant in the past and also did some security work for the IDF during my duty service.
I've been hacking since I got access to a computer at the age of 5 and I don't plan to stop.
In my personal research I have been recently focusing on car systems and traffic management systems. I tend to diverge a lot so don't expect me to post only on these topics. I usually try to hack everything that falls into my hands (hence the blog name).
And to introduce this blog, here is some stuff I think I will post about:
- security and hacking news
- latest and greatest in my personal research e.g. using RDS to attack car radios and other car systems
- just stuff I'm messing with recently, e.g. my favorite android ROM (I use CM7)
- my thoughts on computer security and hacking
- analysis of vulns, e.g. exploitation of the recent flash 0-day
- security tool reviews
- reports on conferences I go to reports, e.g. I will be in HES 2011 soon
- websites & blogs I like, e.g. Travis Goodspeed's blog
- I may also foray into "maker" territory from time to time